How do I Navigate the U.S. Immigration Maze?

The Law firm of James F. Epo provides outstanding legal representation to clients from all over the world as a prominent business law firm with expertise in a broad range of immigration matters. Our firm provides bilingual representation to individuals and companies with immigration law such as family-based petitions, asylum, citizenship. waivers, labor certifications, nonimmigrant visas, and removal defense. Our firm vigorously represents our clients at their interviews with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) before the adjudicating immigration officer. Our attorneys specialize in the following areas of immigration:


  • Waivers & Family Petitions
  • Employment Based Immigration
  • Adjustment of Status
  • Consular Processing
  • Asylum and Refugee Immigration
  • Green Cards and Permanent Residence Status
  • Adjustment of Status
  • Citizenship/Naturalization
  • Deportation and Removal Defense
  • Crimes and Deportation
  • Detention and Bond
  • Motions to Reopen Deportation/Removal Cases
  • Immigration Appeals
  • Relief in Federal Court or U.S. Court of Appeals

Immigrant Visas:

  • EB-1 (priority workers)
  • EB-2 (professionals with advanced degree/people of extraordinary ability)
  • EB-3 (skilled workers, professionals, unskilled workers)
  • EB-4 (people classified as “special immigrants”)
  • EB-5 (investors and entrepreneurs)
  • Non-Immigrant Visas
  • B-1 visas: temporary visa for business visitors
  • B-2 visas: temporary visitors for tourism
  • E visas: for investors and traders
  • E-3 visas: for professional workers
  • K visas: for spouses, fiancés, and children of U.S. citizens
  • L visas: for international company transferees
  • O visas: for actors, actresses, singers, athletes, & others
  • P visas: for athletes and musical groups
  • TN visas: NAFTA trade visas for Mexicans/Canadians
  • TD visas: for spouses or children of TN visa holder
  • F visas: for students and their spouses or children
  • H-1B visas: for professional workers
  • H-2B visas: for skilled and unskilled temporary workers
  • H-4 visas: for spouses or children of H-1, H-2, or H-3 visa holders

Legal Counsel for Employers

  • Labor cases
  • O/P/E/H/J & TN (NAFTA) visas
  • Appeals
  • Relief in Federal Court or U.S. Court of Appeals
  • Employer Sanctions